7 Questions to Ask Your Architect Before You Hire ThemJanuary 12, 2017
Choosing your architect isnâ€™t a decisionÂ you shouldÂ take lightly. The person you select will be the brains behind your project, an invaluable problem solver, a good listener, and the one keeping your budget on track.
We will work closely with your architect to ensure the design is within budget and feasible. We’ve provided you with 7 questions to ask your architect before you hire them.
1. What Are the Biggest Challenges and Attractions of This Job?
2. Do You Have a Signature Style?
3. Who Will Design My Project?
4. What Project Management Services Do You Provide?
5. How Do You Charge?
6. Can You Provide Three-Dimensional Drawings?
7. Will You Recommend a General Contractors?
Good architects can recommend the best and most reliable general contractors in your area and can help you evaluate portfolios and bids.
Thatâ€™s awesome for theÂ homeowner,Â since it means you wonâ€™t have to do another big search to find the right contractor.
Check out Dalrymple Sallis Architecture in Pensacola, Florida for additional information regarding the scopes of architecture, or contact us to get started!
This entry was posted in Residential. Bookmark the permalink.
Leave a Reply