September 8, 2017
236220Â Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
562910 Remediation Services
624230 Emergency and Other Relief Services
238910 Site Preparation Contractors
526910 Remediation Services
236115 New Single Family Housing Construction
236116 New Multifamily Housing Construction
238160 Roofing Contractor
238310 Drywall and Insulation
444190 Other Building Material Dealers
562998 Misc. Waste Management Services
561320 Temporary Help Services
541350 Building Inspection Services
926110 Administration of General Economic Programs
561720 Janitorial Services
56211 Waste Collection
238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
321991 Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing
453930 Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers
336212 Truck Trailer Manufacturing
624190 Other Individual and Family Services
Leave a comment
August 7, 2017
Groundbreaking for the new Fairfield Inn & Suites ~ Crestview was held August 2 at 10:30 AM on site at 110 Crosson Drive, Crestview, FL.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by MarriottÂ® is an established leader in the select service hotel market; offering value, consistency, and quality service to business and leisure travelers.
Fairfield Inn & SuitesÂ® appeals to travelers who want to maintain momentum and stay balanced and uniquely supports productivity and well-being with smart spaces, health-conscious options, and a stress-free experience.
Leave a comment
June 3, 2017
10 Recommendations for Improving Eye Safety in Construction
- Always wear eye protection. Most eye injuries in any occupation could be prevented simply by wearing safety eyewear consistently.
- Wear the right type of protection. Quite often, having the wrong type of eyewear results in non-compliance which results in injury. Wearing the right safety eyewear for the job and conditions means eyewear stays on instead of being taken off because itâ€™s a hindrance.
- Check prescription eyewear. Prescription eyewear is automatically impact-resistant, but itâ€™s not typically shatterproof. In addition, glasses provide only limited frontal protection, leaving room for small particles to make their way through the open sides, top and bottom and to the eye.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on safety eyewear. Safety glasses and goggles are meant to prevent injury and not sustain repeated impact. Check safety eyewear for scratches & cracks regularly, and replace when eyewear shows signs of wear and tear or when it has sustained significant impact.
- Clean eyewear regularly. Dirty lenses reduce vision. Cleaning safety eyewear regularly and properly helps prevent injuries caused by poor visibility.
- Store lenses properly. Instead of simply throwing eyewear into a tool box or vehicle, at least put them in an old sock for scratch protection when not wearing.
- Stay aware of surroundings. On the construction site, passing through injuries can result when a worker lets down his guard. Stay aware of other work taking place on the construction site at all times. In addition, ParsCo holds daily safety meetings toÂ ensure workers are aware of safety on the site as a whole.
- Know available features. From side, top & bottom protection and adjustable nose pieces and straps to the almost endless styles available for different faces and conditions, safety eyewear is available to fit every person and situation.
- Consider goggles. When wearing vented goggles, constructions workers may find better all-around protection on the work site as a whole.
- Be flexible. With the variety of tasks taking place on the site as well as required of an individual, workers may find that having more than one option for safety eyewear really provides the best protection. In addition, construction work often exists in varying weather conditions
Leave a comment