Metal Building and Steel ConstructionJuly 25, 2018
Need a sports facility, community center or indoor practice facility?
ParsCo can handle any and all of your recreation building needs;¬†we specialize in commercial pre-engineered buildings and metal system construction.
Working closely with architects, engineers, and contractors we design and build buildings that combine extraordinary aesthetic appeal with optimum functionality.
Our proprietary software assists us in the computer-aided design of pre-engineered steel systems construction for low-rise, nonresidential buildings.
Our steel systems construction can generate substantial savings of up to 30% in overall construction costs for certain building types:
- Standardization and computer-assisted design reduces time spent on planning, on-site organization, and construction.
- Construction time cycles are often up to 1/3 less than other methods, resulting in faster occupancy and quicker return on owner investment.
- Insulated roof and wall systems can significantly reduce HVAC costs.
Other benefits include:
- Simplified design and code process
- Faster project estimating
- One-source coordination with streamlined delivery
- Reduced maintenance and diminished deterioration, cracking, rot, and insect damage
- Easy expansion to accommodate growth
- Enhanced project control
- Accurate project pricing
- Precise anchor bolt layouts and reactions
- Preliminary designs and erection drawings
- What-if scenario capability to compare alternative design
“Building Green” or sustainable design combines design and construction practices to reduce or eliminate a building’s negative impact on the environment. ParsCo has an ever-growing number of products that meet or exceed the guidelines of the U.S. Environmental Protect Agency’s Energy Star program. In addition, as an authorized VP builder, we are an active participant in both the Cool Roof Rating Council and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), which maintains the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system.
Our buildings can contribute significantly toward your project’s LEED certification in areas of:
- Recycled content
- Recyclability/Reuse in the future
- Energy efficiency
- Cool Roof materials
- Proximity of VP manufacturing facilities to job sites
Our steel systems construction can be used for a wide variety of buildings, including:
- Agricultural Buildings
- Auto Dealerships
- Distribution Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Houses of Worship
- Hybrid Structures
- Manufacturing Plants
- Miscellaneous Structures
- Office Buildings
- Recreational Facilities
- Retail Space
- Retrofit Facilities
- Self-Storage Buildings
- Transportation Facilities
- Our government and military customers receive a discounted rate.
Contact us for additional information.
This entry was posted in Engineering, Steel Building. Bookmark the permalink.
Leave a Reply